| The premier destination for stock house floor plans in PDF or CAD format

How do I ‘hard convert’ a drawing from Metric to Imperial units?

The unit type typically used in U.S.A. is known as “Imperial” units (feet & inches). Other countries use the “SI” or Metric system for drawing units. The drawings on our website is drawn in metric units. To scale the objects in the drawing from mm to inch or vice versa, set the drawing to your desired units and simply select everything in the drawing and use the scale command to resize everything to your desired measurement unit. Please use our Unit Converter to obtain the correct conversion factors.